As a woman business owner, one of my favorite things to do is attend women owned conferences. You walk into a conference unsure and walk out with a confidence that can’t be described. You also make amazing connections that are invaluable. Today I’m sharing 10 women owned conference that you have to attend.
Women Owned Conferences
- 818 Conference – Whether you own a business, want to start a business, or are working for another business and want to hone your skills, this conference is perfect for you! The creators of 818 have created a space where you can come learn from the best in a safe, constructive, collaborative, supportive environment. No competition here, just love and support and a whole lot of drive.
- Biz Chiz live – Imagine a group of women entrepreneurs from around the world coming together for 3 days to connect, get inspired, learn, grow and take action on their businesses. BizChix Live, brings our community to life. You’ll get great ideas and be given time to mastermind with other women to start implementing new strategies at once.
- Blissdom – Blissdom is one of the premier conferences for experienced women’s lifestyle content creators, entrepreneurs, and social media influencers. The conference is a gathering of 750 + women & mom influencers looking to take their business and life to the next level. The underlying theme for this year’s conference is all about seizing the day, investing in your dreams, and creating your own unique path – whatever that might be.
- Megaphone Summit – The event serves as an opportunity to gather, grow and connect talented content creators to provide education, skill development, resources, camaraderie and brand partnerships.
- Thrive Conference – Thrive is a team of bloggers and professionals that know what is going to help you succeed. We’re here to share our secrets, get you on the right path, and let you know that you’re not alone! Our mission is to see you Thrive every single day!
- Mom 2.0 – Mom 2.0 is the premier professional conference and gathering of influencers who create content online and on air in parenting, entertainment, food, politics, business, marketing, technology, social change, travel and design. Every year, women leaders in media and business converge at the Summit to compare notes, discuss ideas, and forecast what’s next for women online and in the marketplace.
- Women in Travel Summit – The Women in Travel Summit (WITS) is the premier event for travel’s top marketing talent. Creative entrepreneurs, influencers, DMOs, and industry come together to discuss future innovations, build dynamic collaborations, and change travel worldwide, all while supporting and empowering a diverse community of women.
- Vid Retreat – This retreat is run by Ashlee Marie, a video aficionado. She has spent many years honing her craft and even had a stint on Baking Wars on Food Network. Her conference is all about teaching women how to effectively use video in their businesses. It’s a small hands on retreat that will leave attendees inspired to get recording.
- Run Women’s Conference – Run is not an acronym. Women are literally running a business, a home, a family, a career, and their lives! While in transition they transact, transcend, and transform their current “status” into building a successful business, brand, and life!
- Altitude Summit – The conference started as a gathering for design bloggers, and as the new media landscape has changed, our content and attendees have changed too. We now draw creative, design-appreciative entrepreneurs across all sorts of platforms — artists, photographers, pinners, instagrammers, vloggers, shop owners, content creators, designers, and yes, still bloggers.
Regardless of which woman owned conference you choose to attend, you will leave each event rejuvenated and inspired in your own business.