Keep it Real Social considers applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply please send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume with recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is growing quickly, if there is not a current career opening, please feel free to send us your resume for future positions.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- Full-time position, salary with paid vacation and paid holidays
- This is NOT a remote position, it is hybrid position with days in the office each week
- Keep it Real Social offers AFLAC team member contribution products and contributes $20.00 per pay period if a team member enrolls. These products include life insurance, short-term disability, accident insurance, and many others to choose from.
- Optional, self-funded payroll deducted IRA with Encore Financial Group.
- Flexible Schedule
- Family friendly work environment
- Professional Development
- Opportunity for advancment
Our Social Media Manager opportunity is an extremely exciting role that will give you the chance to work with many different Keep It Real Social clients across many different industries! If you love to build relationships, solve problems, be creative, and also have fun, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Below is an overview of some of what you can expect in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, implement, and manage client’s social media strategies, including but not limited to the following platforms; Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Be able to adequately capture the client’s voice when writing social media content, creating graphics, and replying to comments
- Define our client’s most important KPIs and provide the requested reporting
- Manage, oversee, and repurpose content through all social channels
- Monitor engagement practices, offer solutions for optimization, and then implement those initiatives
- Have a strong understanding of keywords, SEO, hashtag strategy
- Manage social media communities by creating engaging content, responding, and building a cohesive and inclusive atmosphere within the community
- Steady and continual growth demonstrated on all channels
- Monthly analytics reported
- Monthly KPI analytics
- Quarterly reports reported to the client
To put it simply, the ideal person for our Social Media Manager opportunity is someone that is DRIVEN! The right person for this role is also confident in managing the initiatives that involve connecting, inspiring, and strengthening our brand presence no matter where we are. Below are some of the characteristics, personality traits, and professional experience that we look for in our Social Media Manager role.
- You are tech-savvy and resourceful.
- You love checklists and are comfortable with project management tools.
- You are empowered when given responsibility and run with it.
- Detail is your middle name and you have a keen eye for it.
- You are super-efficient and know how to get things done! And, if you don’t you are resourceful enough to figure it out.
- You are able to emotionally regulate and bring a sense of humor to the team.
- You are a learner at heart and professional development has become innate.
- You are effective at verbal and written communication and following up is second nature to you.
- You are proactive + organized.
- You love what you do and bring a positive attitude.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience working in Social Media.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must have experience managing many different social platforms and UNDERSTAND the strategy behind each of them. YOU are the expert in this field!
- Ability to create, read, interpret and provide solutions based on analytical data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- MUST have a true passion for building relationships, customer satisfaction, and exceeding expectations!
- Experience using programs and software like Canva, Zoom, Google Drive, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Social Media Management Software, and time tracking software, WordPress, and Grammarly