North Harbor Christie’s International Real Estate
A real estate company with more than 35 years of luxury property transactions in Northern Michigan.
Our client came to us with more than one logo and a need for help managing their social media accounts. The challenge was integrating cohesive branding into their online and offline marketing for the agency and the agents.
Keep it Real Social developed a complete brand identity system to ensure visual consistency and implemented it across all channels. The online presence became an extension of the physical brand of the agency to help with brand recognition and trust.
Beyond social media management, we developed an approach to increase brand awareness on social media and incorporate local search engine optimization.
- New website design, SEO content, photography, and videography.
- Branded social media templates (Facebook, Instagram, Stories, and Pinterest).
- Branded electronic newsletter template.
- Agent landing pages and websites redesigned for brand consistency.
- Stickers created for local wine gifts.
- Quarterly mailed newsletters redesigned (paper size, quality, content reworked, professional photography).
- Facebook reach increased in one quarter from 7,600 to 16,300 people reached.
- Online search views went from 697 times viewed in local search to 3,309 times viewed in the local search.
“Sommer and her team are so very creative! I told them my preference of style, and they took it and ran with it! It is refreshing to find a social media expert who ACTUALLY knows what they are doing and is incredibly professional.”
Ready to get started?
Contact us today to start the conversation. We’d love to hear more about your business and needs for social media marketing and how we might be able to help you grow.