As a small business owner, are you using Facebook to its full potential to get the most significant return? Facebook is the most popular social media site globally; you want to be on it as a small business owner. Facebook is a great tool to help small businesses interact with their customers and potential customers. It is also an excellent place for your potential clients to research you.
It is recommended that as a small business owner, you should aim to post 2-5 times a week. It is not uncommon, however, for business owners to get stumped about relevant topics and content to post. At Keep It Real Social, we developed a list of topics for you to post about when you can’t think of what to post. Here are our top suggestions:
- Promote your website or blog.
- Show behind-the-scenes content.
- Get your followers to interact with you by asking a question.
- Give out a piece of “freebie” advice.
- Share industry-related news.
- Share your followers’ posts that are relevant to your business.
- Post videos.
- Post infographics.
- Create a contest.
- Host a giveaway.
- Host an online event.
- Promote an event or sale.
- Partner with another company for cross-promotion.
- Highlight specific products.
- Share Google Reviews.
- Post job opportunities.
- Go live.
- Recycle old content.
- Promote an email sign-up.
- Promote your other social media platforms.
If you are still struggling with what to post on Facebook for your small business, reach out to Keep It Real Social and our certified social media experts can help!